A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, statistics regarding use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without them the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to find out more information about cookies, what they are, what they store, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., we would ask you to click on this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Following Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines, below we list the use this Website makes of cookies so that you have the maximum information possible.
This Website uses these own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a means of combating spam.
This Website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to the site. By using this Website, you are consenting to the processing of information about yourself by Google. Therefore, the exercising of any right to this end should be carried out by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its owns cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and from there you may exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.